- Determine the nature of roots of each of the following equations
- For what values of p will the equation ?
- if the equation has equal roots, find k.
- For what value of a will the equation have equal roots?
- If the roots of the equation are equal, then show that
- Show that the roots of the equation will be equal, if either or
- If are rational and , show that the roots are rational.
- Prove that the roots of the equation are real for all values of k.
- Show that the roots of the equation are imaginary.
- If the roots of the quadratic equation are real and unequal, prove that the roots of the equation are imaginary